Call ✆ 02452-221774 | ✉ PDJAINHMC@GMAIL.COM
|Sr.No.||Departments||Nature of Disease||OPD Scheduled|
|1||Homoeopathic Philosophy||Haemorroides & Anal Fistula||Thursday 8 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
|2||Homoeopathic Philosophy||Calculus Diseases||Tuesday 8 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
|3||Materia Medica||De-addiction, Psoriasis||Wednesday 8 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
|4||Materia Medica||Dysphagiat||Wednesday 8 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
|5||Repertory||Migraine||Friday 8 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
|6||Repertory||Hepatitis||Saturday 8 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
The College hospital has Out-Patient Dept., InPatient Dept., Dispensary,Pharmacy and Clinical lab and semi LCU. facility
The General OPD works between 8.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m.and 1.30 to 5.30 p.m. on all days excluding holidays. Besides there is evening OPD on all days. About 125 to 135 patients are taking medical aid from College as well as Peripheral OPD daily.
There is a clinical lab with all modern facilities like the ECG managed by qualified lab technicians. And dispensary with all the required Homoeopathic medicines working round the clock.
Peripheral Health Centres There are 7 Peripheral Health Centres around the College to give clinical training to the students.
1. College Campus 2. Khanapur 0 P D
3. Vishnunager O.P.D. 4 RahulnagerO.P.D.
5. Dharroad O.P.D. 6. Health Centre in milk Factories
7. Vidya nager
HOSPITAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
The hospital was started since 1998. According to the Government order a Hospital Development Committee formed, Hospital Superintendent Dr. M.A. Joshi. The overall development of hospital is controlled by the Principal and Secretary.
The College Hospital started functioning in the new building in the year 1996. It is a 25 beded hospital. The various inpatient sections are arranged in the following wards. Thousand of patient are seeking medical & from the out patient department of the hospital every year.
1. General Medicine.
High quality medicines from standrad pharmacy are given to patient on Homoeopathic principles offering cure to general medicine conditions, surgical and many cases. Base line investigations are done in the Hospital lab, supervised by Department of Pathology. X-ray, ECG, USS are other facilities offered in investigation. Treatment modalities also include oxygen therapy, nebulisation, critical case, pain & palliative. Physiotherapy units will also be offered in the near future.
There is a round - the clock service of the doctors. We also give preventive medicines and runs special camp at different villages on every months from 9 to 2pm. Community medical camp is also conducted at Khanapur / Karegoan on first Saturday of every month. We have Special 10 bededsemiI.C.U. Unit with all requisite facility.
1. Over thousands of patient are seeking medical aid from the out department of the hospital everyday.
2. Hospital has a well equipped Laboratory. Ultra sound, Electro Encephalgram Electro Cardiogram and X-ray facilities are made available inPrivate attached Hospital.
3. The Physiotherapy unit, Critical Care unit, Pain and palliative care units is under construction.
4. A Sunday OP is maintained on rotational basis among the 6 clinical department
5. In the last decade homoeopathic preventive medicines are widely used to conspread of epidemics like Japanese encephalitis, Cholera, Hepatitis, Chiken Gunia etc.
6. Speciality clinics under the graduate departments are functioning as schedule given below. President have implement the following steps in the future.
High Level Coaching,training,learning by using modern methods. The President is eminent personalities decicated in the educational and social field for the last 25 Years, they have rendered noble service. Both to the rural and urban student community.
P.D. Jain Homeopathic Medical College Post Graduate Institute & Hospitals Parbhani
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2017
VAKIL COLONY, PARBHANI (MAHARASHTRA) 431401
PHONE NO.(02452) 221774 FAX NO. (02452) 232401
EMAIL : PDJAINHMC@GMAIL.COM